Friday, April 23, 2010

My Engagement Ring Wedding Band Set


Unlike all of you gals out there, my fiancé didn't pick my engagement ring and give me a surprised proposal. We just kind of talked about our future one day while hanging out in our couch, and then we decided we should get married. After that, we just got into action and started researching what we should really do in order to get married. It was as if we were tackling it as one of our projects at work. Then one day, my fiancé told me he got to buy us the rings and he had no idea that there was the engagement ring and there were the wedding bands. Knowing his ignorance in fashion and wedding fashion all too well, I told him not to worry about it and I would get the rings for us and he would just pay for them... So I went out and get his wedding band, and my wedding ring set (as shown on the picture) that includes a single standing engagement ring that can be slided in between the CZ stones encrusted wedding band. My fiancé was shocked at how little money I spent on our rings when I gave him the bill. He is a very traditional guy who insists on paying everything. Lucky for him, I'm a very thrifty woman and I'm more dedicated to helping my man to save enough money for our future home than wearing some fancy expensive diamond ring which makes me nervous about losing it. I had lost a very precious family imperial jade pendant given to me by my grandmother few months ago. I have been wearing it since I was a baby. I'm still feeling very devastated by its loss... I don't need another diamond ring to put me through this kind of devastation again. So I bought myself this wedding ring set for only $20.57 from Simpretty.com. It looks very pretty on my hand, so I'm pretty happy with it. Since I picked it for myself, I know I will enjoy wearing it quite a lot, with no pressure, no stress, cause if I ever lose it like I did with my other jewelry, then I can always get a better and prettier one.....

No comments:

Post a Comment